Supersilo – Biomass Silos for Wood Pellet Storage
Supersilo are the UKs leading supplier of Biomass Storage Silos & Hoppers for Biomass Boilers. Our Silo range provides Biomass Boiler customers with expertly designed and top-quality Wood Pellet storage solutions. Our Supersilo range, popular throughout Europe, provide customers with reliable wood pellet storage, and effective pellet delivery, to their Biomass Boiler every time.
Why choose a Supersilo Pellet Boiler Silo?
- Super Silos can be installed at a considerable distance from the Biomass Boiler.
- Super Silos come in a wide variety of sizes and capacities.
- Simple and to quick assemble - no special tools are required with most Silos being assembled in under an hour.
- No special groundwork required - a base capable of supporting the weight of the Silo plus Wood Pellets is all that is needed.
- Capacity can be seen at a glance.
- Super Silos are collapsible.
- Super Silos are portable.
What storage equipment is required for a Biomass Boiler?
A Super Silo storage system is made up of 3 main components: The Silo (or Hopper), the Extraction Connector and a Transport system.
Our Vacuum and Rigid Augers will also work with most wood pellet biomass boilers on the market and are used by many customers who choose to build their own stores.
Super Silo also supply a range of components that can be used in the construction of customer-built Wood Pellet storerooms..