Supersilo supply biomass storage solutions thoughout Europe. Silos are made at our factory in Spain and have been thoroughly tested to be ideal for biomass wood pellet storage.
There are a number of advantages to choosing a Supersilo storage solution:
- Can be installed at a considerable distance from the boiler.
- Simple and quick assembly - no special tools are required and most silos can be assembled in under an hour.
- Does not require any kind of groundwork - a base capable of supporting the weight of the silo plus pellets is all that is required.
- Capacity can be seen at a glance.
- Wide variety of sizes and capacities.
What do I need?
A Supersilo storage system is made up of 3 main components: the silo, extraction connector and transport system.
Our vacuum and rigid augers will also work with most wood pellet biomass boilers on the market and are used by many customers who choose to build their own stores.
Supersilo also supply a range of items that can be used in the construction of customer built wood pellet storerooms.